At Advanced Orthopedic Surgical Specialists- Montgomery, Alabama we offer state of the art operative and non-operative care for patients with spinal disorders – backed by research.
All appointments can be made by calling (334)262-0523.
Advanced Orthopedic Surgical Specialists, PC
1329 Mulberry Street
Montgomery, Alabama 36106
for the location map and driving directions.
We are open Monday through Friday (except Holidays) between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
When you come for your appointment, remember to bring the following:
- Medicare or the veteran affairs card.
- Referral letter from your General Practitioner, family physician or other doctor.
- Have your insurance information.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans etc. from prior doctor visits.
- If you have seen a physical therapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
You may also arrange to have the records sent to us prior to your appointment.
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for an
orthopaedic condition your doctor will require x-rays to determine the cause of
a problem or to evaluate your progress.
To cancel an appointment:
Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so
that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.
Your time is valuable and we make every effort to run on time. As you can imagine, emergencies occur that cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize in advance if we keep you waiting.